Do you want to work for one of the fastest growing wealth managers?
They are looking for a highly skilled and motivated Administrator. This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate with an ambition to develop within the role and who is keen to join a dynamic and growing wealth management firm.
The successful candidate will join a small team within the wider firm. Working alongside a senior administrator, the candidate would be part of a team responsible for providing direct high quality support to up to 4 Financial Advisers.
What Skills and Experience Do You Need?
• 2+ years previous IFA industry experience
• Experience of using Investment Platforms
• Ability to work both on her/his own and closely with Financial Advisers
• Ideally experience of working on Protection & Trust cases
• Excellent attention to detail
• Strong organisational, communication and interpersonal skills
• Flexible work approach and proactive
In order to apply/find out more please contact Emma Goldsmith @ Reed Specialist Recruitment
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business