NJR Recruitment are working exclusively with a market leading Wealth Management consultancy who have a key presence in the market throughout the UK. Having built up and maintained an excellent reputation within the market place, they now have a newly created opportunity for a Wealth Management Administrator to join their growing team.
Based in Manchester office you will be working as part of a team to enable the Wealth Planners to maintain a portfolio of clients. This will be a very busy and varied working in a fast paced team environment where daily duties will consist of;
- Liaising with policy providers
- Obtaining policy illustrations
- Processing new business applications and tracking to completion
- Handling client enquiries
- Providing quotes and general administration support to the IFA's
- Overseeing and chasing up transfers, new accounts, etc.
- Providing general assistance regarding account opening and administration to the wider private banking team.
- Preparing and sending quarterly investment reports
- Dealing with post, scanning and filing
- Diary management and arranging meetings
It is essential that those applying offer the following experience; Requirements
- Experience in a fast paced Financial Planning Practice is required
- Good literacy and numeracy skills with a high degree of accuracy
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel packages essential
- Desirable experience in a regulated environment
- Desirable NVQ Level 3 in Business Administration
- Experience with IRESS
Our client is looking for some-one with a can-do attitude, who has the eagerness, passion and drive to succeed in a fast paced, professional environment.
For more information please contact one of our specialist consultants quoting REF: NJR7322