Clark James is delighted to be recruiting for a prestigious Wealth Manager who is currently recruiting for an experienced IFA Administrator to join their technical team supporting their Paraplanners.
Our client is a modern and top end business dealing with ultra high net worth clients relating to their personal wealth within pensions and investments.
Full training on systems and platforms will be given and as such you will undertake the following duties such as:
- Dealing with client queries
- Processing of new business and documentation
- Inputting data on internal systems ensuring the information is accurate and up to date
- General administration ensuring work flows effectively
- Preparing for adviser & client appointments including obtaining quotations and illustrations
- Speaking to product providers and platforms
- Producing client valuations
The business believes in progression and rewarding all staff in what is an ever changing industry and therefore full support for qualifications is offered all the way to level 4/Diploma and beyond.
Opportunities to progress to Paraplanning or Advising are also available as and when they present themselves.
If you are already committed and experienced within financial services and would like to progress within an established business then this will be a very rewarding opportunity for your next career move.
- Financial Services
- Technical Team