Are you interested in working for one of the world’s leading international banks?
As a result of continued growth in the HSBC UK Wealth business we are actively recruiting experienced Wealth Adviser to join our teams in various locations across the UK.
As a Wealth Adviser you will support our high net worth customers through key life events such as investing for your future, saving for a new home, planning for retirement or protecting their family for every eventuality. Through your professionalism, client focus and broad understanding of financial planning, you will become a trusted advisor to new and existing customers.
As an HSBC Wealth Advisor you will have dedicated support from a Premier Relationship Officer. Your Premier Relationship Officer will support you with proactive client contact, dealing with client banking queries, support back office processing and work alongside branch colleagues to grow new client opportunities.
Being one of the largest global financial institutions, our customers benefit from HSBC investment philosophy being consistent in its approach. Our global reach allows our fund managers to combine experience with deep local insight and support, helping to capture more opportunities both at home and abroad.
In this role, you will:
- Deliver a consistent and tailored wealth management and financial planning service to a portfolio of HSBC Premier clients
- Advise on a full range of products and services that include both HSBC manufactured products and those provided by external partners.
- Have access to a wide range of product specialists to help and support you, which include pensions, inheritance tax planning, protection and investments.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with both new and existing clients
Comply with the regulations and procedures that govern our business and products.
To be successful in this role you should meet the following requirements:
- Have role relevant qualifications, i.e.DipCII (or equivalent QCF RDR level 4 qualification)
- You must be able to demonstrate you have worked to a competent standard within a regulated adviser role within the last 5 years
- You may be required to travel to other locations within your area, we will provide more information on this during the recruitment process
At HSBC we look to enable our employees to better balance their work / life priorities and have the flexibility required to meet challenging needs as they progress through different life stages. Where possible we will consider the following flexible working options: part-time working, job sharing, term-time working, and working from home and staggered hours. If in considering a role with HSBC you have a need for some flexibility in your working arrangements please discuss this with the recruitment team in the early stages of the application process.
If this sounds like you and you thrive on pro-actively managing a portfolio of clients and making suitable recommendations for products and services based on customer needs, we’d love to hear from you.
In return we can offer you a highly competitive reward package, job security and if you’re interested in progressing your career either within or outside of Retail Banking the opportunities available, given our global reach, are limitless.
Our reward package is made up of an attractive base salary and generous pension scheme*, together with a range of flexible benefits designed to suit your family and personal circumstances.
Company-funded benefits include;
- Employer pension contribution of up to c.17% of pensionable salary*
- Private medical insurance for you and your family
- 4 x base salary life assurance, (with opportunity to buy up to 10 x salary)
- income protection (60% of base salary in the event you are unable to work due to an eligible long-term illness)
- 28 days holiday (plus bank holidays and option to buy up to 5 more days)
- A discretionary bonus scheme
* core contributions to your DC pension savings of 10% on the first £20,600 of your DC pensionable salary (pro rata for part time) and 9% for any pensionable salary above this - up to the Scheme Earnings Cap. 7% employee contribution required to receive full employer match of 7%
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment.
Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job