My client is seeking a Wealth Administrator to join their business on a permanent basis in Exeter. The main purpose of the role is to provide technical administrative support to assist with the establishment pensions arrangements for their clients that will include the use of SIPPS and SSAS vehicles. Alongside transactions within the pension portfolio.
The successful candidate will be highly organised, have an analytical mind, and will have excellent interpersonal skills.
Main duties include:
- Liaising with SIPP and SSAS Trustees, Accountants, Solicitors, and other external professional services
- Responsible for preparing new business documentation
- Ensuring that clients are kept well-informed with transactional progress
- Ensuring that back-office records and client portal records are maintained
- Preparing valuations, gathering information from providers, and assisting advisors where necessary
- Completing basic para-planning tasks
Candidates must have experience dealing with the establishment of SIPPs, SSAS’, and transactions within these pensions.
Keywords: Wealth Administrator Pensions, Wealth Administrator, Pensions Administrator, Wealth Administrator Job, Wealth Administrator Job in Exeter, finance jobs in Exeter, finance jobs in Devon, permanent jobs Exeter, permanent jobs Devon.