WBL Performance Manager - Business Programmes
Due to ongoing growth, one of the country's leading training specialists in the delivery of apprenticeships and traineeships has a new opening for an experienced Performance Manager to join their team.
The successful applicant will oversee and manage the efficient and effective day-to-day running and ongoing development of the company's Work Based Learning programmes whilst adhering to standards set by Ofsted and the ESFA.
Apprenticeships include Business Admin, Customer Services, Team Leading and Management.
Three key areas of responsibility have been identified for the Performance Manager, which are: staffing, curriculum, and learner safety and welfare.
The Role: WBL Performance Manager - Business Programmes
- Staff Development (CPD)
- Development and implementation of the company's Business Sector curricula
- To ensure that the curricula are delivered uniformly
- Progress and target setting for all learners
- Staff discipline
- Staff Performance
- Holiday Rotas
- Managers Appraisals
- Staff Recruitment
- Preparing for External Auditors
- Health & Safety of learners
- Learner Voice
Essential Experience and Qualifications: WBL Performance Manager - Business Programmes
- Proven experience within the Sector.
- TAQA L4 or equivalent
- IT literate, able to use the Microsoft Office suite of software/CRM
- Full driving licence
- Management Qualification minimum level 5
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills
- Planning and organising
Salary / Benefits: WBL Performance Manager - Business Programmes
The starting salary for this role is £31,000 per annum
- Management Level 3
- Business Admin Level 2 & 3
- Customer Service Level 2 & 3
- Team Leader Level 2