Water Treatment Technicians
Location: Covering Hounslow, Datchet area
Salary: £17,430 - £28,038, DOE + Benefits
Contract: 40 hours per week (full-time), permanent contract with the regular possibility of overtime.
As part of our on-going expansion, we are currently looking for Water Treatment Technicians to join our enthusiastic team here at hsl Compliance, one of the leading companies in the Legionella compliance industry.
Primarily providing services to local authorities and housing associations throughout the UK, hsl Compliance are a committed people company who strive to attract employees who have the desire to work hard and who wish to develop and build a career.
* You may be required to travel and work in various location within the UK
About the Role:
Reporting to the Account Manager, you’ll be working on an array of site-based contracts to undertake various water treatment services, L8 monitoring, technical surveys and compiling reports. You’ll be working alongside existing hsl Compliance employees to help respond to call outs when required and liaise with suppliers, clients and tenants.
About the Successful Applicant:
- You should have excellent customer service, communication and organisational skills.
- A keen eye for detail, strong problem solving and analytical skills are also needed.
- Previous relevant industry experience is desirable, but not essential.
- City & Guilds qualifications and knowledge of ACoP L8 guidelines is preferable.
- A full, clean driving licence is essential.
As a valued employee within an expanding business, you will receive:
- 22 days holiday per annum plus bank holidays
- You’ll be entitled to the company’s sick pay scheme
- Workplace pension
- Child care vouchers scheme
- You will be provided a vehicle for company use.
If you have the skills and experience we require for this role and are looking for a new challenge please forward your up to date CV along with a relevant cover letter, explaining why you should be considered for this role.
Strictly No agencies.
- Waste Management
- Water Treatment
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"