As a Junior Water Treatment Engineer, you’ll responsible for the maintenance of the Water Treatment plant, to ensure that water disposed of into the river meets the environmental agency’s standards.
You’ll ensure department targets are met within deadlines, without compromising quality or control of costs. Ensuring that Quality, Health & Safety and other Company policies are adhered to and liaising with relevant departments to ensure issues are resolved.
This role is the perfect step for a Water Treatment Operative who’s looking to step into a more autonomous role.
- Maintain the treatment plant systems.
- Maintain and operate the filtering and chemical treatment processes.
- Perform COD, Suspended Solids, Ammonia and Phosphorous analysis at all major control points across the treatment plant.
- Inspect, assist, service and repair components of the water treatment plant, including water intakes, pipes, water storage vessels, chemical treatment equipment controls, circulation pumps,
- Assist engineers in preparation of work orders for servicing and repairs.
- Assist engineers in arranging major repairs.
- Inspect the treatment plant systems daily to ensure effective operations.
- Keep daily records related to the Water Treatment Plant.
- Ensure records are maintained and updated as required.
- Perform other related duties as required, such as water meter reading around the Factory.
- Adhering to all work instructions and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Report back performance of the treatment plant on a frequent basis
- Monitor and control relevant effluent plant KPI’s
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job