Water Treatment Engineer- Central London- £37,000 per annum
The opportunity has arisen for a Water Treatment Specialist Engineer to join a successful maintenance company providing maintenance across London. The successful candidate will be someone who takes pride in their work.
The position would be ideal for someone who is technically forward thinking, passionate about their trade and is very flexible in terms of working pattern.
A strong background in Water Treatment and experience working in a client facing critical / banking high rise building environment are essential for this role.
Flexible working hours - Days or Shift
- £37,000 per annum
- 25 days holiday
- Pension package
- Overtime readily available
- Great opportunity to progress internally
- Water treatment - dipslides, pH & temperature testing, chlorination, chemical dosing
- Water Pressurization Units
- Cooling Towers
- Open and closed water systems
- PPM (Planned preventative maintenance) & Reactive maintenance
- General building services tasks
- Emergency lighting, Fire alarms, FCU's, AHU's, HVAC plant
- Landlord and Tenanted areas of a large blue chip companies
- City and guild level 2 and 3 in Mechanical Engineering (or equivalent)
- L8 Trained
- Mechanical maintenance engineer experience in a similar role
- Apprentice trained - desirable
- Commercial Maintenance Experience
- Very Client facing
The role is an immediate start for the right candidate, please apply within if you are interested in the position or contact Ben Joselyn on either or .
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.