Water Service Technician
£20,000 + (Dependant on experience) + Benefits
Our client has been providing a comprehensive list of specialist services in support of air and water quality and hygiene since 1993 and has built a strong association with a significant number of NHS foundation trusts, county councils, local authorities, private educators and blue-chip companies, and they now have an exciting opportunity for a water service technician in Devon to join their dedicated team.
Main Duties & Responsibilities (Water Service Technician)
- TMV servicing
- Tank cleans
- Temperature monitoring
- Cooling towers
- Legionella hygiene works
Required Experience (Water Service Technician)
- At least 2 years' experience in a similar role
- You must be self-motivated
- You must have good literacy skills
- You must be okay working unsupervised and be self-motivated
- Ideally you will hold an NVQ or similar in plumbing with any additional qualifications being desirable.
- A full UK driving licence is essential
As a Water service technician in this company you will receive many benefits, including:
- An excellent work/life balance
- Great training opportunities and career progression
- Competitive salary
- Pension scheme
This role provides an amazing opportunity for a motivated and trustworthy water service technician to join a friendly and growing company.
For more information please contact Tom O'Neill at penguin recruitment- .
Suitable Job Titles/Sectors: Water hygiene, TMV, plumbing, water treatment, water engineer, legionella risk assessor.
Commutable Areas: Devon, Somerset, Cornwall, Taunton, Exeter, Exmouth, Plymouth, Barnstable, Falmouth, Yeovil, Bridgwater
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'