Water Operations Team Leader
As the UK's largest and fastest growing, independent business to business essential services provider we specialise in providing multiple utilities to small businesses across the country, including Telecoms, Electric, Gas and Water. We supply over 160,000 small businesses and employ more than 800 people.
Reporting to the Head of Product Operations, you will lead a team of 8-10 Water Operations Advisors responsible for in-life operations and processes relating to industry interactions and metering, supporting our customers in England and Scotland as we continue to grow and evolve our business. Through regular, specific feedback to each member of your team you will develop their knowledge, skills and experience in support of our company strategy and to deliver against our KPIs.
- Managing team and team member performance including, conducting 1-2-1s, pay progression scheme meetings and quarterly bonus reviews, training and coaching
- Managing the performance of Water Operations to meet business and industry targets and provide regular reporting (weekly and monthly) and insight to Operations management
- Leading a small team of advisors to fulfil the responsibilities of the Water Operations function, including:
- Monitoring and driving performance of meter read collection
- Support the management of settlement performance and make changes to achieve industry obligations
- Management of day-to-day Wholesaler operational interactions and exceptions including processing various forms relating to a wide range of customer queries and billing amendments.
- Resolving exceptions within CRM and industry that may cause billing issues or other adverse impacts to customer experience
- Collaborating with other departments within the business, to drive positive changes across the water customer journey
- Support in the analysis of Water Operations performance, identifying and addressing the causes of failure and proactively identifying and driving improvement initiatives and developing reporting to ensure all key aspects of the operation are measured and monitored
Skill and Experience
- Proven experience of leading a similarly sized team, supporting their growth and development
- Ability to set and deliver against performance targets
- Utility industry experience is preferred, with experience in metering and related processes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to explain complex, technical scenarios to those less knowledgeable
- Self-motivated and have ability to motivate and lead others to achieve improvements in performance
- Strong analytical skills to identify performance issues or exception trends
- Star Bonus Scheme (Up to 10% salary bonus per year)
- Salary review every year based on inflation and performance
- Up to 33 days annual leave each year (including bank holidays)
- Excellent promotional opportunities for motivated individuals
- Training Support Scheme - External training funded by the company
- Flexible benefits including buy and sell holidays and childcare vouchers
- Work for an Investors in People accredited company
- Free Life Assurance for all employees
- Regular subsidised social events
- Company pension scheme
- Access to our STAR Rewards scheme giving you access to multiple retail opportunities
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'