NRG are recruiting for water meter readers within several locations across Scotland for a leading data service provider. We currently have roles within Kilmarnock - KA1 postcode, so if you’re a people person with great customer service skills and a love for the outdoors, then this could be the role for you.
This is an initial 10-week project that may run for longer and offers a 40-hour working week over Monday to Friday, day to day you will be responsible for collating customer data accurately and efficiently to ensure all customer bills are precise.
Your workload will be allocated via a handheld device so you can hit the day head on and get from A to B in your fully expensed company van.
The ideal candidate will,
• Have experience working outdoors (come rain or shine!)
• Be hardworking and self-motivated
• Have experience with booking appointments and managing own workload
• Have a full driving licence and be willing to undergo a basic CRB check
• Be free for induction from 2nd March and able to start promptly afterwards
In return you will receive,
• Salary - £8.37 (plus bonus and overtime)
• Full PPE and company vehicle
• 20 days annual leave, rewards scheme and access to their company Employee Assistance Programme
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'