Morrison Data Services (Water) Ltd are looking for Water Meter Readers in the Kingston, Esher, Epsom, Leatherhead and Ewell area.
Are you a self-motivated and energetic individual who like being outside in their role?
As a Meter Reader you will be reading our clients water meters and accurately recording readings onto a handheld terminal. All allocation is done via our systems on to a handheld for our meter readers to complete; some properties don’t require a physical inspection and can be done via electronic pick up.
- MDS Water will supply all the equipment you need to carry out the role from Uniform/ PPE to fully expensed vehicle
- You will need to walk large distances in some instances to complete the jobs, so ideally placed for those who like to exercise
- There is also potential overnight stays to fit around workloads and in these instances, accommodation and a meal allowance is paid by the company.
(This then could potentially lead to a permanent employee position, or even a franchise opportunity for the right candidate to build their own business and increase their earnings)
Requirements to Apply:
- Full driving licence
The Ideal Candidate:
- Willingness to work hard and achieve results.
- Experience as a Meter Reader would be preferable, but not essential as full training, support and uniform will be provided
- Successful applicants will be subject to a DBS check and vetting
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'