Do you have a passion delivering great customer service and prefer to work in the outdoors?
OccuTrace is an established specialist water services provider across the UK. As part of our success and current growth plans there is now an opportunity for a self motivated, dynamic and professional individual to join our successful team.
If you would like to be part of a growing organisation, with a warm employee orientated culture and have the opportunity to progress into a career then please read the requirements below and send your CV asap!
- A valid UK driving licence
- Use of a fully insured vehicle & a current MOT (if applicable).
- Access to a reliable home internet system
- Right to work in the UK
What will you get?
- £18000 (pro rata’d for PT)
- Flexible working hours (37.5hrs per week that can be completed between 7am to 7pm Monday-Sunday & part time equivalent)
- 31 Days Holiday (Including statutory days)
- Standard company benefits
- Autonomy to work at your own pace
- Structured induction and training provided
- Opportunities to progress in a successful company
- Work related expenses
What are we looking for?
- Previous customer service experience - ideally field based
- Ideally from a background where you are used to driving & managing appointments
- A good level of fitness and able to work effectively on your own initiative
- Self organisation and able to manage your time and diary effectively
- Previous meter data validation experience would be advantageous but is not essential as full training is given
- Appreciation of general Health and Safety at work
- Good computer and IT skills
What will you do?
- Provide a key role in ensure our clients receive accurate and up to date data
- Accurately photograph and capture commercial water meter details within a designated geographical region using mobile technologies
- Efficiently research, plan and execute daily workloads to meet business demands
- The role involves lone working outdoors, inspecting water meters within manhole chambers or inside specific enclosures/buildings.
- Deliver a professional and excellent customer service experience when interacting with clients
- Manage your own diary and workload, working independently to ensure targets are achieved and deadlines are met
- Upload data daily onto internal system ensuring accuracy and attention to detail
How to apply?
- If you believe you have what is required to thrive and deliver in this exciting role, please apply by sending your CV via the apply function below.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'