Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to -
- To lead, manage, motivate, and co-ordinate the water infrastructure team as needed
- To act as a technical expert within chosen field, providing research, data, design and coordination to support sustainable and innovative water strategies and infrastructure design.
- To contribute to the design process and co-ordinate environmental engineering activities relating to the project including coordination with engineering sub-consultants and other disciplines.
Qualities and Skills required -
- Track record of designing and delivering large scale infrastructure / master planning projects
- Qualified as a Chartered Engineer with EC-UK or FEANI member organization, or actively working towards the final stages of applying.
- LEED, or other international recognised benchmarking standards, qualified or having working familiarity with environmental assessment methods appropriate to large scale development and infrastructure design.
- Familiarity with international design standards including ASHRAE, and latest water initiatives including Sponge City (PRC).
- In-depth technical knowledge and experience (in order of priority):
- Large scale water distribution including potable and fire mains distribution
- Water treatment including grey and black water treatment and sustainable water strategies
- Smart city infrastructure design
- City scale low carbon energy strategy and infrastructure
- District energy systems including district cooling and heating (LTHW/MTHW/steam) networks
- Large scale renewable technology installations; e.g. photovoltaics, fuel cells
- High and medium voltage power generation and distribution and system resilience
If you wish to be considered for this position, please apply with an up to date CV.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job