The Water Hygiene Operative is responsible for the site-based delivery of a range of water hygiene related services in accordance with current legislation. The role requires flexibility; the successful applicant will be responsible for the organisation of their own workloads on a daily basis and should be able to work efficiently upon their own initiative.
You will provide water hygiene maintenance and remedial services to clients as directed by the Operations Manager.
The ability to communicate well both verbally and in writing.
- The ability to be able to work successfully, effectively and safely in unusual situations.
- Efficient at time management and to meet deadlines without compromising safety.
- Motivated and flexible.
- Full, clean UK driving license.
- Great Salary - From £25,000 (Including Night Shift allowance)
- 25 days holiday
- Great pension scheme
- Access to company vehicle
- Field Service
- Water Treatment
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job