Water Hygiene Operative, Coventry, East Midlands
£16000-£20000 + Benefits Package
An exciting opportunity to work as a Water Hygiene Operative for a popular, respectable company.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Water Hygiene Operative to join a hugely successful, reputable and ever-growing company. Providing specialist services in all strands of legionella control and water hygiene to the public sector, utility companies, retail, industrial and commercial customers, you will be working in a demanding yet, rewarding environment.
As a Water Hygiene Operative:
- You will be reporting to the regional Operations Manager
- You will be responsible for all the site-based delivery of a variety of water hygiene related services in compliance with ongoing legislation.
- You will be required to work independently, managing your own workloads and working efficiently.
- You will receive a company car van
Full Training will be provided upon commencement.
In order to be considered for this Water Hygiene Operative role:
- You will be very knowledgeable about hot and cold water systems
- You will hold a full and clean UK drivers licence
- Ideally, you will have L8/ACOP experience
- Ideally, you will have previous experience with the Cleaning & Disinfection of hot and cold water systems
Our client is offering a competitive starting salary plus overtime, a bonus scheme and other benefits including Healthcare, Pension, Flexible work hours and much more.
With career progression opportunities within this well-established company, if you would like to discuss this Water Hygiene Operative role please call EMMANUELLA on or email your CV to
Similar Skill Sets: Water hygiene, Legionella, Risk Assessor, Legionella Risk Assessor, Pre Comms, Pre Commissioning, Maintenance Engineer, Water Hygiene Engineer, Water Hygiene Operative, Water Installation Engineer, Plumber, Water Engineer
Commutable Locations: Birmingham, Leicester, Wolverhampton, Derby, Nottingham, Stoke-On-Trent, Manchester, London.
- Water Hygiene Operative
- Coventry - £16K-£20K + Bens
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'