Water Hygiene Engineer
£18,000 - £24,000 + benefits - Manchester
This client focused company is one of the UKs largest providers of environmental services. They are looking for a Water Hygiene Engineer to join their ever-growing team to help them provide a market leading service to their over 5,000 clients. Some of the duties you will be expecting to carry out as a Water Hygiene Engineer are Tank disinfections, Temperature and monitoring sampling and servicing of TMVs.
Key duties of the Water Hygiene Engineer Role:
- Temperature and monitoring sampling
- Tank disinfections
- Clean and chlorination of water storage tanks and services.
- Closed system checks and analysis
- Chemical descaling of Calorifiers, Plate Heat Exchangers, Cooling tower and Showers
- Drinking/Process water management
- Chemical and microbiological sampling and analysis
Experience required for the Water Hygiene Engineer Role:
- Full clean UK driver's license is essential
- DBS check necessary
- Preferably hold an NVQ in Plumbing but not essential.
Career progression? Further training? A wide of variety of projects and locations? If this sounds like the sort of job you'd be interested in, then apply below! Our clients are industry leaders in the water sector and that's a title they've earned from treating their clients and employees with care!
For more information on this Water Hygiene Engineer role and other positions please email with a copy of your CV and we will call you right back.
- water treatment
- water hygiene
- legionella risk assessor
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'