Water Hygiene Business Development Manager- Bristol
£25,000- £35,000 + commission
My client, a UK leading Water Hygiene Consultancy, based in Bristol are actively seeking a Business Development Manager to win more business and assist in the company's expansion across the UK.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious Business Development Manager with an exceptional knowledge of Water Hygiene, Treatment & Legionella to join a market leading consultancy with a strong team of engineers and a multimillion pound turnover. The company have an impressive client base inclusive of Prisons, MOD bases, Schools, Factories and Social housing and are set to expand their projects even further into 2018.
* Monitoring performance of contract delivery
* Ensuring KPIs are adhered to/exceeded
* Liaising with clients, contractors and operations managers
* Understanding and improving performance against standards set internally, externally and by clients and competitors
* Producing Proposals, quoting jobs/tenders in accordance with minimum standards and templates.
* Fantastic understanding of Water Hygiene Hot and Cold-Water Systems, Water Treatment/ Cooling Towers
* Proven business development experience (growing & gaining new accounts)
* Strong Negotiation skills
* Fantastic interpersonal skills
* Impeccable verbal & written communication
* Full UK driving license
* Company car
*Pension & Healthcare
* Personal Development and Progression.
To apply, call Eva Holloway on or send your CV to for consideration.