Salary: £30,000 Baisc - up tp 20% performance related bonus
Shift: Monday - Friday - Day Shift
We are currently looking for a Waste Transfer Station Manager to join our clients dedicated Engineering team in their commitment in providing a high standard of service output for their customers.
Waste Transfer Station Manager Required Qualifications & Experience:
• COTC – Waste treatment & transfer
• NEBOSH – preferable, not essential
• CPC – not essential.
• Experience in managing bulk waste transfer station and waste processing with extraction processes are essential
• XL spreadsheet skills to a good level, including macros and formula building
Waste Transfer Station Manager Main Duties:
• Manage the supervisors, chargehands, site operatives and the day-to-day operation of the Scunthorpe Site waste processing operations including the safe operation of all equipment, plant and processing assets.
• Ensure key operational KPI’s are delivered to illustrate optimum operational performance
• Ensure all maintenance programmes are in place and adhered to for all processing, static and mobile plant under the roles control.
• Ensure that processing and plant data is collected and recorded as required.
• Monitor staff and ensure they are in compliance with all procedures and company policies.
• Collate and manage all site performance data and produce KPI for management review
• Manage the waste logistics for outgoing streams, working closely with the internal bulk haulage department and external hauliers to ensure all waste and recycling streams are managed to the highest levels of efficiency and compliance with site permitted conditions
• Work to ensure compliance with all planning and permit activities on site and across 3 permitted areas
• Act as an ambassador for the business in terms of Health & Safety and compliance
To apply for this exciting Waste Transfer Station Manager role please reply to this advert with an up to date copy of your CV or call David Coyne at Kemp Recruitment on for further information.