Your day to day responsibilities will be:
• To learn and undertake methods for the analysis of chemical and waste products.
• Ensuring all documentation is completed properly, to allow for lawful discharge of waste streams.
• To be able to work early mornings occasionally to cover workload.
• The compliance with laboratory and site housekeeping responsibilities to keep a safe environment.
You will be right for the role with the following background:
• A degree in Chemistry (or equivalent experience).
• Some relevant experience in analytical chemistry/wet chemical techniques.
• The desire to exercise your problem-solving ability in a laboratory environment.
Candidates with strong motivation to make a career in analytical chemistry excel in this role which will attract the very best recently graduated talent due to its excellent development programme!
Tell me how you are suitable for the role and send your CV in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 2nd March as the prospects of the role at this pharmaceutical producer will attract the most desirable candidates in the field.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job