Your day to day responsibilities will be:
• To learn and undertake methods for the analysis of chemical and waste products.
• Ensuring all documentation is completed properly, to allow for lawful discharge of waste streams.
• To be able to work early mornings occasionally to cover workload.
• The compliance with laboratory and site housekeeping responsibilities to keep a safe environment.
You will be right for the role with the following background:
• A degree in Chemistry (or equivalent experience).
• Some relevant experience in analytical chemistry/wet chemical techniques.
• The desire to exercise your problem-solving ability in a laboratory environment.
Tell me how you are suitable for the role and send your CV in Word format to email@example.com by Friday 2nd February as the prospects of the role will attract the most ambitious chemists in the local area.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business