Site Supervisor Job in Lymington
Dovetail Recruitment are pleased to be working with our client based near Lymington in recruiting for a new Site Supervisor to join their growing site near Lymington. This company are benefiting from excellent year on year growth and it’s a great time to join them as Site Supervisor.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Lead your team to meet targets set by management which include:
o Pre-sorting all commercial waste
o Waste to recover through the picking line
o Bailing of recovered waste
- Liaise daily with the Waste Manager on production
- Responsible in reducing the amount of material that goes to landfill.
- Effectively plan available resources to ensure smooth and consistent operation of your responsible area (staff levels, holidays, and absence)
- Maintain all haul roads and pedestrian walkways around your working area.
- Maintain all equipment as per the manufactures instructions or that as set out by the management. (servicing, greasing and general repairs)
- Operate mobile and static plant in a safe and correct manner.
- Fill out defect sheets on mobile & static plant daily.
- Keep all areas under your supervision clean and tidy, and free of any excess build up.
Knowledge & Experience:
- Experience in a Supervisor position
- Previously worked on site
- Keen and pro-active attitude
Salary & Hours:
- 47.5 hours per week with overtime available
- £24,000 - 26,500 per annum depending on experience
This Site Supervisor job in Lymington will suit candidates with previous supervisory experience who have worked on site.
If you are interested in this Site Supervisor job in Lymington, please click on 'Apply Now’.
Alternatively, please visit our website to view our other positions.
- Site Management
- Supervisory Experience
- Waste Management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'