My client, a waste recycling site at one of the UK's largest Supermarkets, are seeking recycling and tray wash operatives to work out of their 24 hour a day, 7 day a week site in Milnrow.
This contract is year-round. This role would suit candidates who are flexible about working days or nights, who are seeking an opportunity to obtain ongoing work on a contract, working on a 4 on 4 off basis on a rotating day and night shift.
- Unloading trays of disposed food waste
- Loading and unloading trays through a tray wash system
- Adhering to health and safety regulations within the warehouse
- Passing cardboard through a compactor machine
Key Requirements - candidates must:
- Be flexible and able to work early shift and night shifts
- Be able to work Monday to Sunday
- Be capable of completing a 12 hour shift from 0600-1800 or 1800-0600
- Have a good work ethic with the ability to work alone as well as in a team
- Be physically capable of lifting heavy trays weighing up to 10kg
- Be able to attend an on site induction before commencing employment
- Be comfortable working in a cold environment
(0600- 1800) Days
£7.50 per hour all hours, all shifts
Please note that this role is very physical, target driven and repetitive. Candidates are expected to work in a fast paced environment and need to be able to keep up with the required standards as soon as their first shift.
This is a great role for any candidates looking for waste recycling work in Rochdale.
If you are interested please send your CV through this advert, interviews are being held at our Swinton office.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job