phs Group is the leading provider for Hygiene Services in the UK, Spain and Ireland. With over 90,000 customers over 300,000 locations and we are looking for a Washroom Service Driver based in Omagh
Please note Interviews and Place of Work for this position will be at:
Antrim Operations Centre,
Enkalon Business Park,
25 Randalstown Road,
This position may require you to return to this site daily.
This role is a full-time permanent vacancy with a starting salary of
£18730. This position is suitable for both female and male applicants working between the core hours of 6.00am - 6.00pm based on an 8-hour shift. (Subject to change at any time)
What can you expect from us at phs?
- Normal working week - 40 Hours over 5 days Monday to Friday.
- Paid overtime available on a regular basis throughout the week and weekends!!
- Due to some earlier start times… your day may finish around 3pm! (Subject to Customer's Requirements and not always guaranteed)
- Experience in driving a 3.5 & 7.5 tonne vehicle (7.5T Advantage not necessary)
- Be presentable with good verbal and written skills
- You’ll have your own phs vehicle (Excludes 7.5 Tonne) along with staff uniform provided.
- You’ll be starting work from home, but you’ll be able to get the buzz of working in an operation centre too.
- You’ll be working with a great team including a supportive senior management team.
- You’ll be a key and important player in an exciting transformation of our business.
- You’ll have a full, thorough induction with technical and product training.
- You’ll be using a world leading technology system to help manage your day.
- Can be up to 30 holidays per year (subject to contract)
- Opportunity for career development!
- Pension Scheme.
- Company Benefits including discount schemes
- ADR licence (Carriage of Dangerous Goods) would be an advantagebut not essential
About the job
As the face of phs, you will be making sure that our customers get the best service possible of their washroom products. You’ll be busy servicing and installing these products to our high standards whilst monitoring the quality of the product ensuring everything is top-notch for your customers.
You will follow a planned route to make sure that we service the right customers at the right time and keep the operations team updated with any issues or changes at the end of each day.
Safety is important, and you’ll need to make sure that this is a priority for yourself, your colleagues, your van and equipment and of course, for our customers!
If this sounds like you, then you could be just the sort of person we’re looking for. If having the freedom of being on the road and being responsible for delivering great service to your customers appeals, then this will be the job for you!
Driving experience is also relevant for this role however what is more important is that you are the type of person who always wants to do great job.
Have you held a Full UK Manual driving licence for a minimum of 4 years (max 6 penalty points excluding the following DR/DD/CD/TT/IN/AC)?
'A criminal record will not necessarily bar candidates from obtaining employment with phs however due to the nature of this role, the successful candidate will need to meet the requirements of an enhanced DBS check.’
Servicing washroom products isn’t for everyone, but for the right type of person it’s satisfying because they love to provide a vital service to our clients.
Please note, due to the high number of applications we receive for our vacancies, we cannot guarantee to contact every candidate. If you have not heard anything from us within 10 working days of applying, then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion and we wish you all the best for the future
- Customer Contact
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'