Looking to join an innovative business based in Oxford? Understand Warranty processes and procedures?
Juice Recruitment are recruiting for a huge service agent business who represent one of the UK's most sought after Automotive brand. You will be joining the business as the Warranty and R&M Administrator for the Swindon Depot.
You will be Accountable for:
- Receive all job cards with agreed warranty and R&M items and input all claims details i.e. labour item codes and parts numbers and produce warranty invoice and transmit to warranty provider, ensuring that all claims are transmitted in line with the MB Audit Standard
- Identify from warranty and R&M returns parts for return and those for disposal and inform parts department of action required
- Check any claims rejected and resubmit errors or in conjunction with manager investigate why rejected • Return documentation for rejected warranty and R&M items for re-costing by service administration • Participate in warranty and R&M audits as required
- Ensure that the image and levels of customer service within the department is in line with company standards • Ensure that all customer complaints are dealt with both speedily and effectively, and that any unresolved problems are referred to the job holders immediate supervisor
- Ensure that within their area of operation all Company and Trade Associations policies, procedures and minimum standards are met and that all statutory requirements including trading standards, fire, health and safety are adhered to
- Handle all internal and external customers and suppliers with courtesy and ensure the Mercedes-Benz experience is delivered to all contacts at all times.
Key Skills required:
- Excellent Keyboard skills - Outlook, CRM/Kerridge, MS Office packages
- Attention to detail with the ability to follow processes and manage workload.
- Previous mechanical experience an advantage.
- Excellent working knowledge of Warranty processes and procedures
- Automotive Parts
- Customer Service