Warranty Analyst / Auditor
Skills: warranty claims, analytical, analysis, claim trends, trends analysis, Excel, WebEx, motor vehicle, technician, vehicle technology, Visio, Access, Outlook, statistics, mechanical, FCA
Hours: Monday to Friday 9:00 - 17:30
Benefitsinclude: Private healthcare, business incentive scheme, lunch allowance, childcare vouchers, roadside assistance, travel insurance and much more
Would you like to work for an employee who offers great salary and benefit packages?
Would you like to work for a corporate organisation who offers great rewards and progression?
Would you like to work for an employee who was awarded Best Companies to Work for Accreditations for 9 out of the past 11 years?
Do you want to work for a company that invests in the training and development of employees and reward them for a job well done?
We are currently looking to recruit for this leading Assistance and Personal Services provider based in the Croydon area, who can offer you all of the above and much, much more.
The Warranty Analyst role
To provide a professional, efficient and proactive analytical support service to the Warranty Analyst / Administrator and Warranty Claims Manager.
- Identify any claims trends contained within internal reporting systems, utilising claim details such as damage codes, labour and parts submissions.
- Using analytical methods via Excel, compile reports for both internal and client users.
- Visit all assigned retailers and authorised repairers on a pre-planned basis, conducting audits on claims documentation supplied by the individual retailer.
- Present audit findings to the retailer / authorised repairer management team immediately upon completion of the audit. If necessary, follow up with written reports to the retailer / authorised repairer management team.
- Request documentation from retailers to conduct remote audits, compiling reports on any findings and adopting different delivery methods via WebEx, email or word document.
- Ensure that the retailers and authorised repairers have adhered to the guidelines detailed in the audit current manual and the Clients programme parameters /system requirements.
- Report directly to the Claims Manager on retailer/authorised repairer audit findings after completion of any conducted visit or remote interactions.
- To assist with retailers/authorised repairers and the Claims Manager in the creation and implementation of robust procedures to ensure accurate and efficient claims management and reports.
Who will this role suit?
- City and Guilds Motor Vehicle Technician beneficial
- GSCE or equivalent qualifications
Special Skills & Knowledge
- Good knowledge of motor vehicle warranty.
- Previous motor vehicle technology
- Good commercial focus and presentation skills
- PC Literate and sound knowledge and technical ability of the MS Office 2010 package including Word, Excel (intermediate level), Access, Visio, WebEx and Outlook
- Excellent telephone manner and letter writing ability
- Self-motivated, innovative and able to work effectively within a team environment
- Organised with strong administration skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate confidently up to senior management level with dealers and the client.
- Flexible and adaptable to changing situations Diplomatic and ability to think and use creative ways to carry out work
- Capacity to remain calm whilst working under pressure/strict deadlines
- Committed to the ethos of service excellence.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships at all levels.
- Attention to detail
- Must have valid driving licence
- Experience of Statistics Analysis, Algorithms and claims data analysis
- Technical or mechanical experience
- Previous experience of working within a warranty / audit business or department
- Experience of insurance and FCA regulations
*Interested? Please send you CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee
Keywords; warranty claims, analytical, analysis, claim trends, trends analysis, Excel, WebEx, motor vehicle, technician, vehicle technology, Visio, Access, Outlook, statistics, mechanical, FCA
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
- warranty claims
- claim trends
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"