Automotive Warranty Administrator required in Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire
Salary: £19,000 - £21,000 basic + bonuses
Hours: Monday - Friday
Our client, a reputable main car dealership in Huntingdon, is looking for a warranty administrator to join their professional aftersales department.
- You will be responsible for recovering the cost of any work covered by insurance, guarantee or warranty
- Making claims from the manufacturer in line with the company and manufacturers policy
- Assessing the validity of all warranty claims
- Preparing invoices, submitting all supporting documents to the manufacturer within specified deadlines
- Administering and calculating job costings
- Job card preparation
The successful candidate will have excellent attention to detail and have previous experience as a warranty administrator in a main dealer.
This role is one of many automotive jobs in this area, please contact OSR Recruitment on to apply for the position and more information.
We will endeavour to respond to your contact/application within 48 hours, but due to the volume of applications we receive on a daily basis, , if you haven't heard from us within 4 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This advert has been posted by a recruitment agency acting on behalf of a client.
- "warranty administrator" or "warranty controller" or "warranty manager"
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'