Warranty Administrator - Jaguar / Land Rover, York
Due to a new venture in the way our company administers manufacturer warranty claims, an exciting opportunity has arisen in the York area, which will be a warranty claim centre for our Inchcape Jaguar / Land Rover Retail Centres.
We require a Warranty Administrator who can work closely within the Claim Centre team, to maintain the manufacturer’s high demands in claim submission and reconciliation.
What will you be doing?
As a Group Warranty Administrator, you will be responsible for delivering industry leading standards of dealer compliance and audit quality at all times.
You will be involved in every aspect of the warranty and goodwill policy and procedure. This includes accurately submitting claims on a daily and weekly basis, monitoring daily and weekly warranty reports, suggesting improvements to increase efficiency and service, checking invoices and credit notes and ensuring full compliance with manufacturer’s warranty claims, processes and procedures.
Who are we looking for?
Highly organised and conscientious, with an ability to work in an administration environment, you should have an up to date knowledge of motor vehicle technology and experience in warranty procedures and documentation. With exceptional PC skills, you'll be accurate with superb attention to detail and possess the sort of confidence and communication skills that inspires trust in colleagues and dealers alike. We are ideally looking for a candidate from within the Automotive industry with Warranty knowledge for this exciting venture.
* Ensure all policy claims are quickly dealt with and customer reimbursements are correct.
* Effectively control retail dealers input/ouput claims.
* Be actively involved in costing and ensure the procedures adopted by the Workshop Controller are in line with established procedures.
* Ensure that all documentation is completed in line with the Assurance Policy
* Maintain high standards of control over displaced material returned.
* Check and clear weekly statement and query any overdue claims, or claims not paid or any discrepencies in payment.
* Prepare all warranty claims for submission for payment.
* Ensure that company standards are followed in relation to control of funds, remised, vehicles, and other company resources.
* Ensure that steps are taken to ensure safe working processes are followed and provision of H&S legislation are complied with
Warranty Administrator will receive an excellent salary, we also offer great benefits including:
22 days holiday, rising to 25 after 5 years,
Company pension scheme,
Discount gym membership,
Vehicle purchase discount,
Employee Advantage - retail discounts with over 3000 retailers and Cycle to work scheme
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'