Our client who is based in Burnham-on-Sea are looking for somebody to join them as a Warranty Administrator on a permanent basis.
Details of the role:
Examining completed warranty repair orders, preparing claim forms and supporting material
Monitor claim progress through accessing manufacturer systems
Ensuring maximum return from the manufacturer for all warranty work including the issue of credit notes and associated paperwork
· Review warranty reporting systems with the line manager to identify improvements where possible
· Administer warranty policy on the best interests of retailer, manufacturer and customer
· Return of warranty parts to manufacturer
· To keep accurate records of warranty submissions, credits, rejections and customer contributions towards goodwill claims
· Ensure that all technicians and customer care representatives complete records correctly when warranty is diagnosed on a vehicle
· Maintain relationships with other staff members, specialist repairers and manufacturers’ representatives
· Maintain knowledge on all warranty procedures and documentation
· Support other staff members on all warranty related matters
· Supporting other admin areas of the company if required.
Key Abilities and Skills required:
· Warranty administration experience gained from within a dealership is preferable but not essential
· Ability to work well under pressure, handle conflicting demands, identify priorities and schedule work appropriately
· A friendly but professional manner and able to demonstrate integrity, discretion and objectivity
· Able to meet deadlines without compromising on the quality of work
· Able to maintain strong working relationships with colleagues, customer base and the manufacturers
· As you will be working closely with the service team and the relevant manufacturers some technical knowledge would be an advantage
Hours are Monday to Friday 8.30 to 5.30pm and alternate Saturday mornings 8.30am to 1pm.
Salary dependent on experience.
if you would like to be considered for this role then please send your cv to me today for consideration.
Change Recruitment Services Limited provides services as an Agency and an Employment Business, and is committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'