Are you a successful Automotive Warranty Administrator looking for a new challenge?
Discover an amazing opportunity with a busy commercial dealership
Automotive Warranty Administrator - Ipswich
£25,000 - OTE £28,00
Working hours: Monday - Friday 08.30am - 5.30pm
Our Client, an Automotive Main Dealership, is looking for an experienced Warranty Administrator to join their team in a fast paced working environment. You must be a Warranty Administrator who is highly proficient in the Service department within the automotive industry
Warranty Administrator Responsibilities:
- Produce claims for work covered by warranty for submission to the manufacturer or appropriate company for payment without any errors
- Provide a professional administration service that contributes to complete customer satisfaction
- Maintaining good working relationships between customers, dealerships and manufacturers
- Following up warranty issues
- Maintaining an up to date status on all requested certifications and licences
- Acknowledging all guidelines and policies
- Answering warranty related queries
The ideal Warranty Administrator:
- Technical appreciation of Passenger Car / Commercial vehicles and ideally hold an up-to-date knowledge of warranty procedures
- Computer literate
- Have a proven track record of producing work to a high standard of accuracy
- Experience of the Kerridge/ADP DMS system would be highly advantageous
- Solid warranty administration background or Service Administration background or Workshop Control
- Good organisational & communication skills
- An ability to prioritise workload
- An eye for detail
If you are looking for a fantastic opportunity within your already successful career and would like to join this highly successful prestige motor company then apply today!
We have many different Motor Trade Jobs available from Service Manager, Service Team Leader, Aftersales Manager, Sales Executive, General Sales Manager, Sales Manager, Business Manager, Sales Admin, Body Shop Manager, Panel Beater, Dealer Principal, Motor Mechanic, Service Advisor, Bodyshop Estimator, Paint Sprayer, Motor Cycle Technicians & Mechanics, Vehicle Technician, Light Commercial Vehicle Technicians, HGV Fitters, Parts Advisor, Parts Manager, Workshop Controller, Trade Parts Representative, Fast Fit, Tyre Fitters, Warranty Administrator, Rental Advisor, Car Valetor, Collection & Delivery Drivers
Lots of Motor Trade Jobs throughout the South East including all London and all Essex postcodes. Call Us Now For Motor Trade Jobs, Working in Automotive Main Car Dealerships such as Mercedes, Audi, BMW, VW, Jaguar, Land Rover, Volvo, Bentley, Saab, Lexus, Toyota, Mazda, Ford, Peugeot, Renault, Citroen, Vauxhall, Nissan and many more
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'