Salary: £19,000 - £20,000
Mon-Fri 8am - 6pm
Monday to Friday 8.00am to 5.30pm
This well established Main Car Dealership is looking for a Service Administrator / Warranty Administrator.
The ideal applicant will be well organised, a clear communicator and have recent administration experience.
- Processing car manufacturer's warranty claims
- Basic knowledge of technical/mechanical operations
- Experience of warranty disputes/challenging non payment and audit claw back
- Knowledge of After sales operations and processes
- Knowledge of manufacturer's warranty processes, policies and procedures
- Understanding of the requirement of processes to achieve departmental and individual improvement
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Participate in warranty audits as required
- Process orientated
- PC literate
- Fully Trained on the Kerridge system
Submit your up to date CV, ensuring you include all your contact details, including your mobile phone number, postcode and your email address.
NB: Your details will not be sent to any of our client’s without your permission.
To learn more about this position please send your CV to Nicola MacDonald at Driven Motor Jobs
AUTOMOTIVE RECRUITMENT AGENCY FOR MOTOR TRADE JOBS
Driven Motor Jobs - Service Admin Jobs - Warranty Admin Jobs - Motor Trade Jobs
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'