Our client is the largest prestige motor group covering Cumbria, the North East, Lancashire, North Yorkshire and the South of Scotland and has been successfully trading for over 40 years. Privately owned and family run, the company prides itself on its professional yet personal approach in dealing with and supporting its customers and staff, always committed to the communities it serves. Our client currently has 6 BMW and MINI retailers as well as operating 8 franchise dealerships representing brands including Jaguar, Land Rover, Volvo, Honda, Honda Motorcycles and Motorrad, and 5 state of the art Bodyshops.
Due to business growth, they are looking to recruit an experienced Warranty Administrator to join the successful team at their BMW/MINI Retailer, Newcastle.
As a Warranty Administrator your duties will include:
- Ensure all administrative functions within the warranty department are carried out in accordance with company policy.
- Review warranty reporting systems with the line manager to identify improvements where possible.
- Administer warranty policy in the best interests of the retailer, manufacturer and customer.
- To keep accurate records of warranty submissions, credits, rejections and customer contributions towards goodwill claims.
- Ensure that all frontline staff complete records correctly when warranty is diagnosed on a vehicle.
- Maintain relationships with other staff members, specialist repairers and manufacturers' representatives.
- Inform all relevant staff of forthcoming recall campaigns and changes in warranty / goodwill procedure.
- Maintain knowledge on all warranty procedures and documentation. Support other staff members on all warranty related matters.
An ideal Warranty Administrator will hold the following skills and experiences:
- Excellent communication and organisational skills, as well as the ability to work well under pressure.
- Strong communicator (both verbally and in writing).
- Excellent understanding of computer systems, database, word processing, spreadsheets & audit process.
- Organisation and time-management skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Experience within the motor trade would be advantageous.
To apply for this position, please click on the link below to submit your CV.
- customer services