At Vertu Mercedes-Benz of Reading we are looking to recruit a Warranty Administrator to join our team. Joining an experienced Service team, you will be a key part of the team helping us deliver an outstanding motoring experience through honesty and trust.
The Warranty Administrator role plays a key part in the relationship between the dealership, customers and the manufacturer. This is a full-time role working Monday - Friday between 8am - 6pm with one in three Saturdays. The main duties of the role include:
• Checking claims submitted by the site
• Progress and submit claims to the Manufacturer
• Ensure that any work undertaken meets the manufacturer`s requirements and criteria for warranty claims.
• Ensure that the repair order and all supporting documentation meets the manufacturer`s required standards.
• Ensure submission of all invoiced jobs and minimise warranty WIP, and assist the Accounts department in the reconciliation of the warranty payments.
• Deal with rejected warranty claims
For this role is essential you have experience of working within warranty or service administration within the Motor Industry. You will need to be organised, efficient with a keen eye for detail and the ability to work within specified guidelines.
If you are successful you can look forward to ongoing training opportunities, career progression and a range of benefits you would expect from an employer of choice, including a competitive salary, childcare voucher scheme, share incentive plan, Vertu rewards and pension scheme. If you are interested in joining the most progressive team in the industry please apply now.
- Motor Retail
- Warranty Administrator