Warranty Administrator - VW Van Centre Chelmsford
The Warranty Administrator is responsible for submitting accurate warranty and goodwill claims on a daily and weekly basis, and to efficiently and accurately administer manufacturer warranty systems.
To be a success in this role, you will have
* Training on Manufacturer Warranty Standards
* Computer Literate
* Previous experience of working in a warranty or insurance claims assessment role is desirable
* Experience of interpreting technical information
* Experience of working with standard forms and documentation processes
* Numerate and used to working with financial statements
* Ensure all policy claims are quickly dealt with and customer reimbursements are correct.
* Effectively control retail dealers input/ouput claims.
* Be actively involved in costing and ensure the procedures adopted by the Workshop Controller are in line with established procedures.
* Ensure that all documentation is completed in line with the Assurance Policy
* Maintain high standards of control over displaced material returned.
* Check and clear weekly statement and query any overdue claims, or claims not paid or any discrepencies in payment.
* Prepare all warranty claims for submission for payment.
* Ensure that company standards are followed in relation to control of funds, remised, vehicles, and other company resources.
* Ensure that steps are taken to ensure safe working processes are followed and provision of H&S legislation are complied with
Warranty Administrator will receive an excellent salary, we also offer great benefits including:
22 days holiday, rising to 25 after 5 years,
Company pension scheme,
Childcare voucher scheme,
Discount gym membership,
Vehicle purchase discount,
Employee Advantage - retail discounts with over 3000 retailers and Cycle to work scheme