£22,000 per annum
You will already have experienced the cut and thrust of a main dealership. You will have knowledge of Kerridge and an understanding of how a main dealership After Sales department works. You will be unflappable; you will be a good communicator in both writing and verbally, even under pressure. Your cheery, positive outlook and a can-do attitude will appease irritated customers as much as stressed out Technicians, and Service Advisors
- At least two years previous experience within a main franchised dealership, ideally as a Warranty Administrator, or Service Department.
- A passion for customer service
- Knowledge of Kerridge.
- A full and valid UK driving licence.
- A positive can do attitude.
About the dealership:
This high profile, main franchised dealership has an established customer base and consequently, the After sales Department is extremely busy. The highly motivated After Sales team is close knit and has become extremely efficient under strong leadership meeting CSI and profit targets. The role will involve working XX AM to XX PM Monday to Friday.
- Significant opportunity to progress in your career
If this sounds like the role for you and would like to know more, please click on the apply button. Thanks for looking at this role.
- Customer Base