Job Title - Warranty Administrator
Salary - £18,000 - £24,000
Location - Chester
We have an exciting Warranty Administrator opportunity within one of Chester’s brilliant dealerships. You will be working with an exciting brand within a state of the art facility.
Your job will be to…
- Ensure all administrative functions within the warranty department are carried out in accordance with the company policy
- Review warranty reporting systems with your line manager to identify improvements where possible
- Administer warranty policy in the best interests of each dealership, manufacturer and all customers
- Keep accurate records of warranty submissions, credits, rejections and customer contributions towards goodwill claims
- Ensure that all frontline staff correctly complete warranty records on a consistent basis
- Maintain relationships with other staff members, specialist repairers and manufacturer representatives
- Inform all of your colleagues of forthcoming recall campaigns and changes
- Maintain knowledge on all warranty procedures and documentation
- Support and assist other staff members on all warranty related matters
Our client is in the market for genuine reasons following recent changes on site. This really is a wonderful opportunity for someone.