Hatfield - AL10 9SL
Shift Pattern: Irregular shift patterns, Fridays are essential (nights)
Pay Rate: £10.42 - £10.61
Must be able to drive to location as public transport does not go to the area.
Manpower is pleased to be recruiting on behalf of our National Client based in Hatfield for a warehouse sorter to join their team on a temporary basis with an immediate start!
You can look forward to some great benefits, including: -
- 28 Days Annual Leave
- Enrolment onto our up-skilling platform MyPath
- Additional benefits and discounts
- Opportunity to up skill into new roles
You will work as part of a Team in a physical but rewarding environment. It will certainly keep you fit as you are always on the go. There is much more to this tole than loading and unloading trailers.
- Be able to lift and carry parcels weighing up to 30kg
- Accurately use postcode to sort parcel into the designated cages
- Maintain safe lifting while handling heavy parcels from Conveyor belts to cages
- Scan parcel bar codes while moving parcels
You will be working in a busy environments, ensuring to work with your colleagues to make sure out customers aren't kept waiting for long periods of time for their parcels.
Apply now or give us a call on
- warehouse operative
- Mail sorter
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'