Here at REED in Crawley we are seeking a hardworking Warehouse Operative to join a well established company on an ongoing temporary basis based in the heart of Manor Royal Crawley.
Duties will include:
- Unloading of deliveries.
- Ensure products are stored in their designate area and labelled accordingly.
- Accurately and safely wrap/box up items ready for collection.
- Carry out inspection of goods received – checking for damage, quality of items received.
- Ensure the general warehouse facilities are kept in a professional and orderly manner.
- Use the SAP computer system to track orders and stocks levels.
- Support customer services with the complaints and returns process
- Support customer services answering email queries regarding orders.
- Re enter stock returns into the system
Previous Warehouse / Operations experience is desired.
Parking available on site / On the main bus route
Monday to Friday
If you are an enthusiastic, reliable individual with warehouse experience and available to start in January. please apply online your CV will be reviewed and Claire will be in touch.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'