Immediate start with guaranteed hours. Genuine temp to perm opportunities.
This position is based in Sheppey. Experience on a Fork Lift or Pump truck will be desired, if not a full training will be provided.
Benefits of working for First Call Contract Services
- Money saving offers and discounts at your fingertips
- 24/ 7 GP helpline
- Discounted Gym membership in over 2500 gyms
- On going work with full working weeks available
- Online Payslip access
- Training & PPE provided
Shift and Pay Rates for a Warehouse Operative
- Shift pattern : 4 days on 4 days off
- Shift times : 6am to 6pm and 6pm to 6am with two of 30 minutes breaks paid
- Rate of pay :£11 per hour
Main Responsibilities for an Warehouse Operative
- De-mixing items and sorting into stacks
- Loading and unloading lorries
- Jet washing the items
- Moving stock around the premises
- Heavy lifting is involved
- Working inside and outside the Warehouse
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'