Currently seeking a Warehouse Operative to work in Belvedere, Kent.
Starting asap for approximately 3 months.
Shift Pattern - Flexible working patterns, between the start and finish times - Monday to Friday 6am till 5.30pm
The post is to manage Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) deliveries to fixed locations across the greater London area along with managing staff, the stock and storage. Manual work is involved, requiring a good level of physical fitness and agility.
- Loading/and unloading vehicles
- Picking and packing orders
- Using Forklift trucks on a daily basis
- Stock Management
- Damage Control
- Ensuring health and safety regulations are met
- Prioritising workload
- Hands on approach
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Previous experience in Logistics
- Good time keeping
- Good communication skills, face to face and email
- Problem solving
- Experience of working in a target driven environment
- Be physically capable of manual handling
- Be aware and manage the health and safety reasonability for the role
- Understanding of stock within your control
- Ability to access relevant databases
- Health and Safety in a warehouse and operational environment
- Fork Lift License
Full registration and vetting will be required upon successful interview.
Please apply online with an up to date CV.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'