We are currently recruiting on behalf of the Metropolitan Police for Warehouse Staff.
Shift Pattern: Monday to Friday, between 0600 - 1730
Job Purpose: This post is to manage Personal Protection Equipment ( PPE ) delivery to fixed locations across the greater London area along with managing staff, the stock and storage. Manual work is involved, requiring a good level of physical fitness and agility.
- Loading / and unloading vehicles
- Picking and Packing orders
- Using Forklift trucks on a daily basis
- Stock management
- Damage control
- Ensuring health and safety regulations are met
- Prioritising workload
- Hands on approach
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Previous experience in logistics
- Good time keeping
- Good communication skills, face to face and email
- Problem solving
- Experience of working in a target driven environment
- Be physically capable of manual handling
- Be aware and manage the health and safety responsibility for the role
- Understanding of stock control
- Ability to access relevant databases
- Fork lift license
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'