Urgently required Afternoon shift warehouse operative for a client based in Rugby , My client urgently requires reach truck forklift drivers to work in their busy warehouse , Pm shift hours are 14.30 - 22.30
The role requirements are to complete various warehouse tasks, as safely, accurately and as efficiently as possible upholding the highest standards of health and safety at all times. Also includes other duties to help maintain the efficient and successful working of the warehouse
- Co-operate fully with the sites safety requirements.
- Receive deliveries of customer stock from trailers into warehouse. Check quantities, record receipt and pass on paperwork
- Pick and pack customer orders to achieve agreed turn-round targets, dispatching orders with appropriate paperwork. Both full pallet and manual case/break picked from the racking and ground locations.
- Load trailers with customer goods in timely manner
- Put away of customer goods from the warehouse floor into the racking.
- Manual handling of products
- Signing for and accepting responsibility for tasks that have been completed.
- Housekeeping, both physical completion and hygiene checks.
- Stock integrity and quality checks.
- Keep warehouse and outside forecourts clean and tidy including shelf dusting, keeping gangways clear and litter removal.
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- Warehouse operative Warehouse
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'