You will be working for a well-established organisation in this Warehouse position that involve dealing with goods in and goods out. This is the opportunity to develop your career and grow within a company and that believe in promoting from within.
As the Warehouse Operative you will be:
- Dealing with client requests, picking and packing
- Organising the delivery and returns
- Receiving deliveries of empty containers and putting away into correct storage locations requiring the use of a forklift
- Ensuring stock levels are maintained and reported weekly
- Liaising with external courier companies
As the Warehouse Operative you will:
- Have experience of driving a forklift
- Have some experience of working with customers
Have you got experience of working in a Warehouse environment? Are you looking for a job where you could use your forklift skills in a growing company? If you are looking for that next exciting opportunity please get in touch by applying today.
We are looking at forward to hearing from you and will be reviewing all applications over the next 2 to 3 weeks. If you’re selected we’ll be in contact, and if not, we’ll be keeping your details on file for any future vacancies. Please follow us on Twitter (@ExactSourcing) or ‘like’ us on Facebook to keep updated with any future opportunities.
Exact Sourcing is an equal opportunities agency.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job