Interaction Recruitment urgently require 25-30 warehouse staff, to work for our prestigious client based in the Western Super-Mare Area, to start Saturday 14/03/2018.
An excellent opportunity has arisen with this client whereby they require staff to help set up a new store.
Duties for our client will include heavy manual labour especially over the weekend with the unloading of all the furniture/sofas etc. from the trailer to the showroom. The shift pattern will be from the Saturday to Wednesday with a start time being 0800 am for 10-12 hours a day. This is a physically demanding role.
There may be an opportunity after the initial set up of on-going work, subject to your performance.
You will need Steel toe cap shoes/boots and a pair of good grip gloves.
* Rates of pay - £8.77 per hour.
* Opportunity to work with an industry leading furniture company.
* Good customer service skills
* The ability to complete accurate paperwork.
* Flexibility around start and finish times.
* The ability to work as part of a team.
Please contact Interaction Recruitment on or send an email to for more information.