Stores Co-ordinator - £16k
An excellent opportunity for an experienced, energetic, Stores Co-coordinator looking to join a successful company that can offer a strong future. Working in brand new premises in Verwood you will join a small, friendly, stores team, reporting to the Operations Manager. £16k - £17,000 depending on experience.
The successful candidate will be an energetic team player who has the flexibility to handle a range of tasks and demands typical for a small company. The Stores Coordinator is responsible picking, packing and despatch of customer orders. Ensuring that all stock movements are recorded and accurate to the system
Your responsibilities as the Stores Co-ordinator will be to:
- Pick, Pack & Despatch Customer orders.
- Maintain Raw Materials and Finished Goods areas.
- Schedule collections with couriers.
- Collate all daily required picking lists.
- Pick all stock required for each picking list, checking exact quantities are packed and labelled correct for despatch.
Personal attributes of the Stores Co-ordinator:
- Experience in warehouse environment, picking, packing and despatch.
- Good time management, meeting targets & deadlines
- Good knowledge of PC operation
- Attention to detail.
What’s in it for you?
- Fantastic working environment
- Possible career progression opportunities
- Excellent training
- 28 days holiday
- Free Parking
- Location = Verwood
- Hours =Mon-Thu= 8am - 4:15am and Friday 8am-3pm
- Salary = £16k - £17,000
If you want to join a leading manufacturing company and be part of a fantastic team then please APPLY NOW!