Interaction Recruitment are currently working with a Global Supply Chain and Distributor on a number of exciting Warehouse positions to join their team as part of their relocation to Lichfield.
Our client are the world’s leading supplier of communication products, security products, electrical and electronic wire and cable products, who prides itself on the immense value that they are able to deliver to their customers. By offering superior products, technological expertise and worldwide Supply Chain Solutions, our client has distinguished itself from other distributors to help their customers address individual business challenges. To continue to develop this world leading brand our client are looking to recruit flexible, reliable and enthusiastic Warehouse Associates to join their team at a brand new facility in Lichfield.
We are looking to recruit individuals with a passion to excel their career through operations across the following departments:
- Inventory Control
- Picking & Packing
Required Experience & Qualifications
- Experience of working in a fast pace warehousing environment
- Comfortable with extended period of manual labour and the operation of heavy duty machinery.
- Experience of using IT equipment in a workplace environment.
- Open to change and adaptable, with a capacity and willingness to learn.
- Able to prioritise a varied daily workload.
- Working/Practical knowledge of 5S
Licences & Certification
Dependant on the department our client requires the following FLT licences with confident experience.
Fork Lift Truck (FLT) licences:
- LLOP or HLOP (V12 or V48)
Characteristics our client looks for:
- Adopt a ‘One Team’ attitude
- High level of quality and attention to detail
- Flexible and Hard-working
- The Passion and Drive to succeed
Hours of work:
The site operates from 07.00 - 00.00
Flexibility Required during the hours of:
7am - 5pm > Inventory Control
8am - 6pm > Receiving/Goods-in
10am - 7pm > Outbound/Despatch
8:30am - 5pm > Picking & Packing
Please note that this role will require the successful individuals to participate in a full training program at Birmingham on a short term basis.
This is an exciting opportunity for career driven individuals with the desire to join a forward thinking and progressive warehouse operations. In return our client can offer you the training and development tools to succeed.
Looking to carve a successful career within a Global Organisation? Apply now!