Are you looking for a secure permanent role with a well-established team as a Warehouse and Fork Lift Operator, earning an excellent salary? We are seeking someone with excellent job continuity, who is hard working and reliable to join a market leader in Crediton, Devon.
Gap Professional are currently recruiting for an experienced permanent Warehouse /Fork Lift Operator for a market leading manufacturer based in Crediton, Devon. The working hours are 6.00am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday with a one hour lunch break and several tea breaks during the day.
The annual salary is £26,000-£28,600pa depending on experience. Benefits include free parking, 20 days annual leave and 8 bank holidays and career progression. We are offering a competitive salary and fixed longer hours which will enable you to earn a very competitive salary. The hourly rate can be reviewed over the next few years and has potential to reach £15.00 per hour (£39,000pa) within the business.
Main Purpose of Job:
- Operating the fork lift on a daily basis
- General Warehouse / Yard duties working inside and outside - some of the stock is based in the yard area and you must be happy to work both in and outdoors
- The product range is fairly heavy and will require you to be physically fit and not mind heavy lifting within the role on a daily basis
- You will need to search through product ranges to find the right items and prepare for dispatch
- This is a busy and varied role so we are seeking someone who can use their initiative and work well as a team
- Ensure the customer requirements are completed as requested with regards to dates and quantities
- Ensure all product is kept in a good condition before loading and is loaded safely and secured to avoid damage in transit
- Be able to work well within a team to complete orders and make sure deliveries leave on time
- Carry out all procedures in a safe manner in accordance with H&S legislation
You must be a willing team player with a positive attitude, the role is hands on and isn’t working in a warm warehouse so you need to be happy to work both inside and outdoors daily. You need to be physically fit due to the heavy lifting and be looking to work in a long term career. The team are all long standing, they are a supportive company who are proud of the work they do and we are seeking someone who takes pride in their work.
If you would like to apply for this role and find out more then please send your CV to Rebecca Griffiths.
- Heavy Lifting
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'