Warehouse Operative-Packing-Bench Work
Location: NN5, Northampton
Shift: Monday to Friday 0600-1800
Are you available immediately and able to commit to an ongoing assignment?
Would you like work every day Monday-Friday? No Weekends!
If so we'd like to hear from you!
Our Client is looking for Warehouse Operatives to work at their distribution centre based in NN5, Northampton.
Duties will include:
- Pick and pack customer orders accurately and securely
- Assist the Warehouse Manager, where necessary, to ensure ALL orders are dispatched on time
- Assist, where required, in the unloading of vehicles and checking of goods, to ensure correct product and quantity has been delivered.
- Complete all relevant paperwork as per the Company processes and pass to relevant team member/department
- Ensure all products are properly stored within the warehouse in both picking and back-up location
- Maintain a high standard of cleanliness and hygiene within the warehouse
- Assist colleagues where help is required including other departments
- Assisting customers that arrive for collections or assistance
- Complete weekly/daily or monthly safety checks where require
Don't worry if you don't have a CV. Just call Impact on .
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'