Temptation Gifts is a long established, award winning retailer with six stores in the Home Counties. Our online operation began in 1999 and is continuing to grow year on year.
We are based in The Vale, Chesham (HP5) and offer a chance to the right applicant to work in a friendly,dynamic and fast moving environment.
We are in the process of significantly expanding our warehouse space and are looking to expand the management of the web warehouse team. Our fulfilment teams pick and pack hundreds of orders each day and we are looking for someone to coordinate the growing workload.
Are you a team player looking to work in a busy environment? Do you have the type of supervisory experience we are seeking?
The Fulfilment Coordinator will report to the Distribution Manager and the main duties will be as follows :-
- To manage and motivate the team to work efficiently and effectively
- To manage the pick feed to ensure that packers have sufficient orders at all times
- To achieve targeted pick/pack rates
- To liaise with the Training Officer, Stock Controller and Customer Services Manager as required
- To manage all shipping requirements
- To carry out administration - manually and on computer
- To adhere to all Health and Safety requirements of the department
This role will involve standing and/or walking for long periods of each shift - it is not a desk based job. You will need to be able to move/lift fairly heavy boxes and to be physically able - ie lifting, bending, kneeling, stretching etc
About you - do you have
- High standards relating to reliability,punctuality and quality of work?
- Good written and spoken English and reliable numeracy?
- At least three years supervisory experience in a warehouse or web environment?
- Leadership skills and the desire to motivate your team?
- Good attention to detail and a desire to exceed given targets?
- A thorough understanding of computer based work?
Hours and benefits
The warehouse is currently open between 8.30a.m. and 5.30p.m. everyday of the week. The Coordinator will work 5 days a week on a rota system.
- Paid breaks - both morning and afternoon plus an unpaid 30 minutes at lunchtime
- Staff Discount - 30% after two months employment
- Pension - automatically enrolled into the Nest pension scheme
- Free Parking on site
- Kitchen and Dining area on site - coffee/tea provided etc
- Salary - the current current salary scale for this position is £20K to £24K - subject to experience.
Please ensure that your CV is accurate and up to date. It must cover all periods of employment (and unemployment) for the last five years.
Your covering letter should state the town where you live, the transport you have available to reach HP5 3NJ each day,other commitments and what period of notice you need to give to your current employer.
- Supervisory Experience